Mixer S.p.A. adopted a Quality Management System compliant to EN ISO 9001:2015
Mixer S.p.A. believes that a Quality Policy consistent with the corporate philosophy should aim to satisfy the expectations of all stakeholders, especially the customers, the owners and the employees.
To ensure the full satisfaction of all interested parties, Mixer S.p.A. adopted a Quality Management System compliant to EN ISO 9001:2015 to control the business processes defining the operating procedures and monitoring the performance.
The main objectives to achieve are the following:
- Creation of a structure with simplified methods, suitable for the activities to be carried out.
- Quality of the marketed products tailored to the customer needs, exactly matching the contractual agreements, as well as implicit and mandatory requirements.
- Production management based on these guiding principles: safety of workers, professional skills of the staff, tidy and well-kept equipment.
- Optimal organization of work, aiming at maximum process efficiency and effectiveness, reducing the waste of time and resources.
- Improved awareness, spirit of cooperation and attention of the whole staff towards quality issues.
- Continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Continuous improvement of the customer care to deliver both product/service.
- A careful human resource management focused on the qualification of personnel and establishing long-term relationships.
- Increased competitiveness on the market.
- Full compliance of the company processes and resources to the standards.